- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Translate strategic direction into the high-quality design within an established brand identity.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Manage the design and uploading process for all project materials, based on best practices for using a content management system.
- Use trend intelligence and knowledge of historical and current markets when designing and executing specific classification.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma and other graphic design software.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals and the web.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
1 – 2 years