Responsibilities and Duties:
– Designing and building mobile applications for the iOS platform.
– Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
– Ensuring quality and performance of the application specifications.
– Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
– Fixing application bugs before the final release.
– Designing and implementing application updates.
– Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
– Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
– Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
– Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
– Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
– Knowledge of C-based libraries.
– Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
– Experience with continuous integration
Bhopal & Indore